Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday, April 28

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to drop a blog and let you know what I've been up to. I had my regular Thurs and Fri shows this week. i also had to perform at a bachelorette party on thurs night. I have two bachelorette parties tonite and I will be going to a concert tomorrow. I have been working out this weekend because my workout partner was out of town. It's not easy getting to the gym on the weekend when you work at night. I'm looking forward to my trip to L.A. and always try to look my best when it comes to a shoot.

On my last blog, I didnt have a chance to mention my new werstling dvd. Chcek out www.thundersarena.com and you can see some of my matches. I've always been a fan of pro wrestling so its cool to be involved in something similar. My character name is Z-man and I get to be a bad guy. I play a cocky, arrogant, selfish wrestler. Its pretty funny.

I will be busy this week as I have a show at Lookers in Ft Myers and my usual Thurs at Whisky North and Fri at Page 2. I guess its better to be really busy than not have anything to do.

Well thats pretty much it for now, I hope everyone is doing well and stay tuned for a website update....................Zack

No comments: